440 series jacking system
Allrig makes a geomatrically compatible system with the “MLT 375 KIP jacking system®” which was originally built by Marathon Letourneau. This system is known as the “Allrig 440 series jacking system.” We manufacture the entire system in-house.
- The “440” system is designed for use on most LeTourneau® type jackup drilling rigs.
- The “440” system is ABS certified and is completely interchangeable with competitive systems.
- The “440” system has additional rounds of pinions and upgraded control systems available.
Components 440 series jacking system
- Jack case
- 7 tooth ¼ pitch climbing pinion
- Outboard hub structure
- Inboard hub structure
- 32 tooth ½ pitch Bull gear
- Closed flange hub insert
- 7 tooth ½ pitch intermediate pinion
- Open flanged hub insert
- 46 tooth 1 pitch “Red” gear
- 7 tooth 1 pitch output pinion
- Normal Lift: 440 Kips
- Emergency Lift: 500 Kips
- Fix – Normal Lift: 375 Kips
- Fix – Emergency Lift: 440 Kips
- Normal Hold: 704 Kips
- Storm Hold: 1056 Kips
- Rig Application: LeTourneau®
5 high 440-series
Would you like to know more?
Are you looking for a smart partner? Or would you like to receive more information or technical data about the 440 series jacking system? Please contact the nearest Allrig location or send an email to email@example.com and find out what we can do for you.