Engineering & project management
We provide this expertise to clients in our engineering project management and reverse engineering services.
One of Allrig’s specialties is the reverse engineering of spare components for use in equipment that is no longer serviced by OEMs. We enhance the design, providing clients with vastly improved components.
Through well-established relationships and experience with ABS and DNV, parts and equipment meet the required certifications and class approvals.
Project management and consultancy
Unburdening our clients is key. Through analysis, project management and consultancy we provide our clients with tailor-made design solutions, varying from prototype and lifecycle testing to research and development of new and existing products. We have the expertise and knowledge to manage all of your needs on entire engineering projects.
- Jacking system and gear design – including planetary systems
- General mechanical/structural design – utilizing ASME, API, AISC and ANSI Y14.5 (military grade) specifications
- Design of heavy lifting machinery
- Finite element analysis (FEA) – including both elastic and plastic deformation
- Professional design/calculation packages
- Drafting and sketching – including exploded views of equipment & 3D modeling
- DXF file creation for CNC machines
- Electrical schematics
- Root cause failure analysis
- Design/process improvements – especially in manufacturing and field service
- Structural steel assessments
Would you like to know more?
Are you looking for a smart partner in engineering? Contact the nearest Allrig location and find out what we can do for you.